ShareThis

Yum

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Dipper bowl and spoon set


When a toddler starts to feed themselves it can be a messy affair! The other day we literally had spaghetti stuck to the WALL! Even though it is messy it is also very important to allow your toddler to learn how to feed himself. It helps them develop those fine motor skills that they will need for their whole life. That’s why when I discovered Baby Dipper I was really excited! The contoured interior, non slip base, and spoon shaped sides help your little one be better able to feed them selves.

Baby Dipper is also great for moms with infants! It makes it super easy feed your little one while using only one hand!! My little man absolutely loved Baby Dipper and feed himself grits! (Remember I have a little southern boy!) For once he actually got more food in his mouth than on the floor! It was really wonderful!

Also, Baby Dipper is Phthalate-free and lead-free so you can feel assured when you are using this to feed your babies!

WIN IT!

Now is your chance of winning your very own Baby Dipper bowl and spoon set. All I need you to do to be entered to win is to head on over to their faq’s page and tell me one thing you learned!

For additional entries:
-Follow Baby Dipper on Facebook (you can find the link from the FAQs page)
-Subscribe to their newsletter
-blog about this giveaway with a link back here
-subscribe to my blog
-follow this blog
-email three friends and CC it to nursemommypaige
-add my button to your sidebar!
-Follow me on Twitter: thenursemommy
-purchase any item from Baby Dipper for 5 additional entries

Please leave a separate comment for all you do! Ends 3/30 at 10pm

Disclosure:I received the above item in consideration for review. No compensation was received for this post. The Nurse Mommy blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. We will only recommend products or services that we feel are of benefit to our readers. If you have any questions, please contact Paige from The Nurse Mommy nursemommypaige {at} yahoo dot com.

68 comments:

  1. I learned that it is microwave safe, but microwaving of baby food risks scalding, so it is not recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Follow Baby Dipper on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I subscribe to their newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned that Is the Baby Dipper bowl microwave safe?
    Yes, it is microwave safe, but microwaving of baby food risks scalding, so it is not recommended.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned that the Baby Dipper needs to be hand-washed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blogged:
    http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/03/baby-dipper-at-nurse-mommy.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have your cute button:
    http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learned that the bowl should be hand-washed for the rubber base to maintain its grip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you on twitter (thrftycraftmama)

    ReplyDelete
  11. and I have your button on my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  12. I learned it has to be hand washed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the product is lead and phthalate-free

    charlies_secret_angel2006 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It needs to be hand washed :)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow your blog!!

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow you on twitter (terralj)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That the dipper and bowl set should be hand washed thats what I learned!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Baby Dipper holds 4 fluid ounces, and should be hand-washed.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It holds 4 fluid oz
    sras7508 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The rubber base is not removable

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. blog follower

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Got your button!

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This would be great for my son. We started feeding solids today--he's almost 6 months old. They grow so fast!!! I like that the dipper is microwave safe!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I learned that the rubber base is permanently attached to the bowl. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I subscribed to their newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm new to this how do I get your button?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I noticed the hands-washing, which shouldn't eb a problem since it would be the only one. (but so important to know!). Also, that it's phthalate-free, which is 31 with me!!!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow you on twitter too (MyChaos)
    Stalker!!!!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  29. i learned that it should be hand washed (which is fine by my since we don't have a dishwasher!).

    ReplyDelete
  30. I saw that the rubber base is not removable, and the bowl should be hand washed.
    mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow your blog.
    mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have your button.
    mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow on Twitter-MommaStaciA.
    mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I learned that in order to maintain the integrity and grippiness of the soft rubber base, the bowl should be hand-washed.
    Thanks for the chance
    becky at harts dot name

    ReplyDelete
  35. That you have to hand wash the bowl so the rubber base remains 'sticky'

    ReplyDelete
  36. Patent-pending features of the Baby Dipper bowl enabling the ease of feeding with one hand.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I subscribed to their newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow on twitter. hillfam2005

    ReplyDelete
  39. I learned that the Baby Dipper bowl is microwave safe (not recommended for risk of scalding) and should be hand-washed.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Baby Dipper Newsletter Subscriber:)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I learned it is safe for use in the microwave!

    ReplyDelete
  42. follow on twitter (kgail11)

    ReplyDelete
  43. You can microwave it! Although its not recommended. Is this also BPA free?

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm a subscriber! (to nurse mommy)

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow Nurse Mommy!

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I learned to make sure the baby dipper stays as good as possible, it's important to handwash it! Great product ::)

    jenna at loveofbabyonline dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love that it is phthalate free!

    mommy koala at live dot com

    ReplyDelete