ShareThis

Yum

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Green Bee review and win some adorable leggings


I love bright, happy clothes for my little man! Anything that is eye catching and bright and I am in love. That is why when I discovered Happy Green Bee I was ecstatic! They offer the cutest clothes in the brightest colors imaginable! All of the clothes offered at Happy Green Bee are made of organic cotton that is not treated with pesticides so you do not have to worry about any of that nasty residue sticking to something your baby might be wearing!

What I love about Happy Green Bee is that they clothes are FUN! They allow your child to be a child and not look like a grown up. They are all soft and stretch so they can do flips and run and play all day without these clothes holding them back!

I was lucky enough to get a pair of leggings from Happy Green Bee and I am in love. In fact, I loved them so much that I just had to order the matching kimono for my little man. The material of both is just so nice. It’s almost like a soft, lightweight knit material! Perfect for the upcoming spring weather! This may seem weird to you, but the little logos on the back make the clothes that much cuter to me! I tried and tried to get my lil man to model these clothes but he just would not stand still (remember I told you these clothes do not hold your kids back at all!) so the best shot I could get was a booty shot of him! Head on over to Happy Green Bee and take a look for yourself!

Happy Green Bee is offering one luck winner a pair of leggings. All I need you to do is head on over to their site and tell me which colors you would like and what size you would need!

To receive extra entries either:
-blog about this giveaway with a link back here
-subscribe to my blog
-follow this blog
-email three friends and CC it to nursemommypaige
-add my button to your sidebar!
-If you purchase any item from Happy Green Bee while this contest is going tell me you did so for five extra entries
-Follow me on Twitter: thenursemommy
-Leave a separate comment for all you do.
Please leave a separate comment for all entries.

-ends 2/28/09


Disclosure:I received the above item in consideration for review. No compensation was received for this post. The Nurse Mommy blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. We will only recommend products or services that we feel are of benefit to our readers. If you have any questions, please contact Paige from The Nurse Mommy nursemommypaige {at} yahoo dot com.

97 comments:

  1. i like the blueberry/sky leggings. i would need size large.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow your blog through reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A chocolate bean in large would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd pick Watermelon/Sky and I'd need a large in a medium.
    These are so cute, almost as cute as all her little models. Those kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Pumpkin/Radish in L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm subscribed to your feed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like the butterscotch/chocolate in a size 3T. Thanks for the chance.

    sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a subscriber.

    sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the watermelon/sky, in a size that would fit an 8 month old ( not sure which one)
    Thanks for the chance
    becky at harts dot name

    ReplyDelete
  10. I subscribe
    becky at harts dot name

    ReplyDelete
  11. I blogged!!

    http://newsaroundtheblogs.blogspot.com/2009/02/another-nurse-mommy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the watermelon/sky combination ... sounds so perfectly summer-y ... dontcha think?
    in large, please!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would really love the blueberry/sky
    in size extra large. First time I saw that wonderful color. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! Watermelon/Sky is a sweet pick! Thanks.

    gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. follow on blogger

    gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. follow on twitter - gahome2mom

    gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. button on sidebar: abc listing

    gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi i am pradeep i read your article and it is really cool and awesome. Your Blog seem to be cool and has a Good theme too...This is my FIRST entry in having a blog I want to make new friends from all over the country and share my new experiences that i am going to have in my upcoming whole life.I think we can share everything and know more about each other….PLEASE HELP ME IN MAKING YOU AS MY FRIEND….hahaha… :lol:i have added your link kindly visit my blog and add my link.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi i am pradeep i read your article and it is really cool and awesome. Your Blog seem to be cool and has a Good theme too...This is my FIRST entry in having a blog I want to make new friends from all over the country and share my new experiences that i am going to have in my upcoming whole life.I think we can share everything and know more about each other….PLEASE HELP ME IN MAKING YOU AS MY FRIEND….hahaha… :lol:i have added your link kindly visit my blog and add my link.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love the blueberry/sky leggings in large.

    ReplyDelete
  21. and I have your button on my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also follow you on twitter (thrftycraftmama)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The pumpkin/radish leggings in large!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Butterscotch & Chocolate and a size large (or whatever is a 3T)

    rubymoonstone(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. you are on my google reader

    rubymoonstone(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the chocolate/bean color combo. I'd need a size medium for my bean. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Following on twitter too (sunnymum)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd choose the watermelon/sky in small.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the Pumpkin/Butterscotch/Chocolate/Bean in size small. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I subscribe to your feed using live bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pumpkin/Butterscotch Chocolate/Bean in Large.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Follow you on twitter (a i t m a m a).

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the pumpkin/radish in M

    thanks

    addeviant006 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd love a pair in Watermelon Sky, size L.

    treflea4 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Follower!

    treflea4 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. wow i realy do love there stuff the watermelon sky color is the one i realy like most 2nd would be the blueberry sky and well if i was picked for this i need in a size 3 t thanks

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bluberry/Sky in extra large -- adorable! Match it with sky short sleeve top in extra large and a great outfit for a little boy is created!
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like the chocolate bean in medium

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would like the Watermelon/Sky leggings in a size XL. Thanks!
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I LOVE the watermelon sky(large) ones they are so bright and pretty!!





    Fourwheelin2690@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'd like the pumpkin/radish in size L.
    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Teh chocolate/bean leggings in small would be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like the blueberry sky leggings in large or xtra large:)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would pick Watermelon/Sky in Medium

    ReplyDelete
  45. The watermelon sky in Small would be perfect for my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Pumkin/Radish, size medium. So cute, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  47. reader subscriber-jillandmike2at yahoo, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  48. I have your button on my sidebar, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  49. Blogged here: http://tinyurl.com/d4w7oc

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would love the blueberry/sky leggings for my grandaughter in size 3T.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I can't pick my fav so if I'm the winner surprise me! I like watermelon/sky in XL and blueberry/sky in Med.
    bs.webster(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love the pumpkin/butterscotch/radish/bean colored leggings! We don't know what we're having yet (though I am so excited to meet him or her) so those colors are perfect for a little girl or boy - plus it breaks the monotony of only beige baby clothes! I'd imagine the smallest size available would be the best for us. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Watermelon/Sky are sooo cute! Small Please.

    Thanks...hope to win! Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would love to win the blueberry/sky in a size M.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow your blog

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love watermelon/sky leggings in size xs.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Pumpkin/Butterscotch/Radish/Bean is size M is what I would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like the Blueberry/Sky in size L.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like Radish/Bean in size small.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I like the sky and watermelon the best

    ReplyDelete