ShareThis

Yum

Monday, November 17, 2008

Save the TaTas and Cancer Sucks socks from SOCKGUY!

As a nurse, it is important to have comfy things on my feet. I have discovered a wonderful website called SockGuy! They have the most amazing socks that are so comfortable!! They also have really cute or witty sayings on them. I was most interested in the Save the Tatas socks because I think the statement they make are just perfect for my job!

For every pair of socks that they sell that is about a good cause organization they donate 20% of the proceeds to that group. For instance, the Save the Tatas proceeds go to help fight breast cancer, and the Free Tibets goes to help free Tibet (doh!). I am big into giving back to companies that help promote research and developments to fight illnesses, so please give these socks a try!

SockGuy also makes CUSTOM socks. Now, is that not the neatest idea. Wear you husband’s heart on you ummm…..ankles or how cute would it be to have your child’s name?

Check out the SockGuy for some very high quality socks that will make your feet happy!!

WIN IT!

The SockGuy sent me some extra socks to offer my lucky readers!! I have a pair of s/m (fits women’s 6-10) pink Save the Tatas socks to offer you or a size s/m black cancer sucks socks. Please leave me a comment and tell me which you would like to win and also visit their site and tell me one more saying or design they offer on their site (not mentioned here) that you like. Two winners will be chosen…one pair each. Ends on 11/26 10PM EST. Please be sure to leave a valid email addy.

To receive extra entries either:
-blog about this giveaway with a link back here
-subscribe to my blog
-follow this blog
-email three friends and CC it to nursemommypaige {at} yahoo dot com
-add my **NEW** button to your sidebar!
-Leave a separate comment for all you do. If you purchase any item from Sock Guy while this contest is going on leave me three comments telling me you did so for five extra entries.

Disclosure:I received the above item in consideration for review. No compensation was received for this post. The Nurse Mommy blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. We will only recommend products or services that we feel are of benefit to our readers. If you have any questions, please contact Paige from The Nurse Mommy nursemommypaige {at} yahoo dot com.

37 comments:

  1. I would like to win the Cancer Sucks socks for my mom since she is currently in remission from Ovarian Cancer, I've heard her say MANY times Cancer sucks so I know she;ll appreciate these.
    Thanks for the entry!
    Tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow!

    Tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your new button on my page!

    Tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd like the save the tatas socks and i love his flower power socks as well!

    fertawert AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like the save the tatas socks! I love the princess and pirate kids socks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the kids princess socks

    ReplyDelete
  7. i subscribe annnd forgot to say in the last comment I'd like to win the cancer sucks socks for Bobbys aunt who was recently diagnosed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like save the tatas!
    I also like the kids princess ones
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Save the Tata's ones!

    The Purple Petal ones are really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have your button!

    ReplyDelete
  11. as a WHNP, i like the Save the Tatas socks. very job appropriate! i also like the monkey socks

    ReplyDelete
  12. My fave is Java, and if I won I would like the Save the Tata's pair please:)
    jceko77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the black cancer sucks socks if I win please.

    I also liked their Black Sheep Wool socks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like either Save the TaTas (I'm having my yearly mammogram next month) or Cancer Sucks (my Mom is also in remission for both breast and ovarian cancer).

    The girls Princess socks are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love the Cancer Sucks socks. Our family has a lot of cancer going on including and aunt and cousin, plus an uncle that has less than 6 months to live, plus we have had 2 people beat cancer, 1 was breast cancer the other was in the lymph nodes and the liver.
    Hugs
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'd like the save the tatas socks! and i really like the cosmo women's socks off the site.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the "Go Ape" socks on the site. I would like either of the pairs of socks, but would prefer the "Cancer Sucks" ones.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like the Cancer Sucks socks. Four women in my family have struggled with Breast Cancer and I can attest that it sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to win the Save the Tatas socks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The ta ta socks are great! My favorite from the site are the java socks. Too cute!

    charlotte(dot)evard(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would prefer the Save the Tatas socks! The Kids Pirate design is my favourite from the site!
    natasha_sacopaso[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm subscribed
    natasha_sacopaso[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm following your blog
    TheSoothieRanch
    natasha_sacopaso[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your new button is on my sidebar
    Here
    natasha_sacopaso[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like- Chennel Air turtle low cut. His socks are worn by top athletes.
    ashlomb at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The black sheep socks are really cool....

    hfj1987@yahoo.com


    would like the save the tatas

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE the Java socks..they are sooo cute!!! and if I won I would like the Save the Tata's pair please.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the pink flamingo socks...so cool!!

    I would like either pairs of socks you are giving away.

    ReplyDelete