ShareThis

Yum

Monday, October 6, 2008

Trendy lil bug Review


Don’t we all look for something that will make our little ones stand out in a crowd? We want a break from the ordinary right? Well let me introduce a place that can offer you and your little one just that. Trendy lil Bug has so many neat items for your child! They have aprons, diaper bags, travel pillows, unique clothes and onsies, barrettes, hats and even binkie leashes.

Almost every item that you will find at Trendy lil Bug is hand made by mommy entrepreneurs which is really great. I personally think that everyone should support the WAHM and make it a little easier to continue what they do!

I was lucky enough to receive a personalized travel pillow from Trendy lil Bug for my little man. I got the golf pattern which is just darling! It is also a very high quality. This is definitely made to last! Little man absolutely loves it too. He likes to throw it on the floor and lay on top of it.

Do yourself and your child a favor and head on over to Trendy lil Bug so they can be the cutest little kid on the block!

Trendy lil Bug is offering one lucky winner their own personalized travel pillow. Head on over there, and take a look around. Tell me which patter for pillow case you would like and what name you would like on it!


Please be sure to leave a valid email addy. To receive extra entries either: blog about this giveaway with a link back here, subscribe to my blog, email three friends and CC it to nursemommypaige@yahoo.com, or add my button to your sidebar! Leave a separate comment for all you do. Contest ends 10/14/2008 at 10PM EST.


Disclosure:I received the above item in consideration for review. No compensation was received for this post. The Nurse Mommy blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. We will only recommend products or services that we feel are of benefit to our readers. The Nurse Mommy is not responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill prize obligations. If you have any questions, please contact Paige from The Nurse Mommy nursemommypaige {at} yahoo dot com.

62 comments:

  1. Like the lady bugs with the name Ema.
    beagan419@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ladybug one...Jadyn.
    k.katherynsimon@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the frog one.... Seth

    sethsmommy1@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE the frog one!!!! those are soooooo cute!!!!!! '

    lil_red6928754@yahoo.com

    Jamie Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink flower one with the name Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay i left the name off...i'll try again LOL i love the frog one....ELI

    Jamie Hughes

    lil_red6928754@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Like the brown cupcakes!!!
    With the name Gracey.




    southerngirl525@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The monkey one is too cute-- with the name Nicholas on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Brown Cupcake Pattern with the name Alexis on it.
    livlifelov at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your button is on my sidebar.
    livlifelov at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. V Yadon Pink Flower Travel Pillow with the Name Audra.

    legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I HAVE to have the monkey pillow for my nephew Beckett! I'll be blogging about the contest on Sunday (this is the day I talk about shopping) on my blog called Five of Nine www.lmadel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the baseball pillow! How fun!
    rebecca@momfaves.com
    My MomFaves Profile

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the ladybug one its cute in fact every thing i seen was cute over there and well thanks for the giveaway and new blog for me to read

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Monkey pattern!
    bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The brown cupcake one with my niece's name MIA.

    hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute items!
    Buy handmade!
    mary
    hoganfe handmade
    handbag originals

    ReplyDelete
  19. ladybugs...with Pierce on it so my girls can share. :)
    andrewandkristan(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. the frog one is adorable with Nehemiah

    mariajoy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh i'm so torn between so many great choices. I love the V Yadon Brown cupcake one. I'm unsure whose name to put on it lol!

    texan_michael(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would want the dinosaur one with Evan on it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love the Froggy with the name Noah. Thank you so much!

    judybrittle(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. have your old button! (I'll update it with the new and improved)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think the Froggy Travel Pillow is so cute! I would have Jaycob put on it :)
    natasha_sacopaso[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have your new button up :)

    natasha_sacopaso[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm subscribed :)
    natasha_sacopaso[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the Cake Travel Pillow!! It's very cute and these are the perfect size for little ones! I would get one that said Carah.

    ladeebug224 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have your button on my blog!
    ladeebug224 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the Soccer Ball one with my son's name.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I subscribed.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I put your button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  33. V Yadon Boys Golf Travel Pillow

    With my sons name! very cute fabrics. thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

    Yasmineo142 {at} hotmail{.com}

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite is the V Yadon Girls Circle Creation Twirly Skirt Set.

    =) melanie
    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
    melanieadey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the pink flowers...either payton or paige monogrammed.
    jamielovesherfamily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love the green dinosaur pillow with the name Logan! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  37. V Yadon Brown Cupcake Travel Pillow with Liberty on it. Thanks!:)

    akblessingsabound[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. brown cupcake for me please!

    ajcmeyer AT go DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'd choose the V Yadon Monkey Travel Pillow for Aria

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the V Yadon Boys Blue Fish one! I would do my last name (Goldbach) so the kids could share!

    oreo89 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Also- I subscribe!

    oreo89 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the V Yadon Froggy Travel Pillow design.

    clenna@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like the V Yadon Red Soccer Ball one.

    applez_55 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. ladybugs and i'd put our last name....cardenas

    ReplyDelete
  45. Froggy pillowcase with the name Laity in lime green thread

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would like the V Yadon Pink Flower Travel Pillow for Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  47. I really like the Let's Go on Safari Hat, and my favorite travel pillow is the Monkeys. Thanks for sharing this find!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I subscribed too at katwalck at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. V Yadon Green Dino Pillow cover. My son would go crazy with it lol I would have Brandon put on the pillow.

    Tara
    cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like the blue fish with the name Bea.
    busweet(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete